Thurs.- Sat. May 16, 17, & 18
· Site: Jefferson County
· Doors/gates Open:
Thursday: May 17th 7:30am
Friday: May 18th 9:00am
Saturday: May 19th 9:00am
- Ticket Prices: NO ALL-SESSION PASSES
K-12/Seniors (60-over): $6.00
CASH-ONLY-NO ATM’s Available On-Site
- No Parking Fee (Lakewood Police will direct vehicles to designated lots which include handi-cap). You will
be ticketed and/or towed if you park in non-designated areas.
- RV Parking: RV parking is limited,
we ask that you call Dave Rulli at 720-331-7289 with specifics.
- Discus competition will be contested
at the Field located South-East of the stadium. No charge to view discus competition. Tickets must be purchased to Stadium
events. Spectators will be allowed to exit and enter the stadium with no additional charge if their hands are stamped by Jeffco
Gate personnel. Hand stamps are required or you will be charged admission/NO exceptions.
- Tents can only be set-up in the upper
level on east-side of stadium. Tents – including frames, etc. MUST BE REMOVED
- Programs, Heat Sheets, T-shirts, Etc
will be sold On-Site
- Time Schedule at www.chsaa.org. Please note the orders of events are based on a TWO-DAY final format. Friday
and Saturday are “Finals Only” therefore some events are contested on Friday and some on Saturday. Please check time schedule if you have a favorite event. Example: All 100’s are on Friday.
- All Athletes and Coaches CAN ONLY Enter
at the North-East Competitors’ Entrance NO Exceptions…
- Hotel availability listed on the CHSAA
website under Sports then Track and Field.